Well Bolder Sisters we have made it through the first quarter of 2017 and I’m ready to celebrate. Since the end of last year I’ve been on my grind, making sure what I said I wanted to accomplish is actually manifesting in my life, like for real. And for that, I’m celebrating.
My project, the publishing and release of my second book, Hello BOLD is moving forward just as I planned. The writing is done, the manuscript has gone through the editing phase, and the cover has been designed. My new book is in the final review process. I’m so grateful for where I am and what I am doing. Although my goals are still a work in progress, I am taking a minute to motivate myself with a small celebration. Cheers to me!
What I have learned over the years is that Bolder Sisters rarely take time to enjoy the journey toward their accomplishments. Achieving any goal is a process and often requires small steps along the way. For example, my friend Tracy, has started her testing process to begin her career in teaching. I am so proud of her, and I’m hoping she too is taking some time to celebrate that crucial step.
Sisters, every win is important to your success. It all matters. I’m here today to remind you to appreciate those small goals you achieve along the way. Celebrating your wins is critical to your success, here’s why:
- Keeps you focused on the path toward success. Stopping to raise your glass and toast yourself will remind you of how truly amazing you are as well as how important your project will be to your target market.
- Helps you remain positive when you encounter challenges. Sometimes it’s hard to be optimistic when you hit those bumps along the road. Enjoying what you’re able to do despite the obstacles is a great reminder of who you are, a conqueror.
- Gets others excited about what you have upcoming. Using social media to share that you’ve started a new project, just finished your book, or that you’ve designed your new website, will make others root for your success. As they are rooting, they will also likely start holding you accountable through the completion of your project. Accountability is a great thing for Bolder Sisters like you and me.
- Motivates others around you. Nothing inspires other Bolder Sisters more than the celebration of your wins. When you promote you, you’re showing others what’s possible. As women, we need to see the successes of other women. I love checking in with my social media business networks and seeing what others are accomplishing. It lights that fire in my belly and reminds me to keep crushing my goals.
- Reminds you that you deserve the celebration. Bolder Sisters, I don’t have to tell you how truly amazing and talented you are, your gifts are going to change this world. I believe that, do you? If so, celebrate you as often as you remember. There isn’t a stronger love than the one you have for yourself.
Bolder Sisters, now I want to hear from you. What small goal are you ready to celebrate today? Remember, accomplishing those big and scary goals requires smaller successes along the way. Just starting and taking action is a win for sure!